Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

DIY BOWTIE

Cutting Edge Bowties
Inspired by the many dimensions of the male and female personality “be a rock star in your own way”. No matter our surroundings we are entitled to stand out and show our individuality in our own way. Each piece is hand crafted and made from unique artifacts from our modern society and created to bring forth something original and one of a kind.





Designing is one of my passion since then but I dint entertain it for the past years, now that my friends forced me to do so, I’ve been doing a lot of DIY lately.Ive been fascinated how bowtie flexibility is playing around my vintage tie turning them into quirky bowties,accessorized them. I do design some of my clothes with my bare hands. And every designs that I had is final product of my blood, sweat and tears. 

No comments:

Post a Comment