Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Bloggers United 2


Labels:
3 Toned Blazer-TopMan/Blue Buttondown-Paul Smith/DIY Bowtie/Full Length Panys-Topman/Shoes-Prada







 My Date that Day Joi,She's such a sweetheart

 Right after the event we were both starving so we went to North Park to have our dinner;)


This is what I wore at the Bloggers event held in Treston College Global City.Thank god even if I'm late I was still able to meet some of the bloggers that I admire so much, its nice to know that these guys are not only into blogging,wearing stunning clothes,featured in magazines,attending fashion events but they also have a purpose in life which is to give back,this event is for the Benefit of the GMA Kapuso Kids Foundation how amazing right.? 
Meanwhile Me and My friend were looking for something to buy I ran out to Karl's Booth(Paradigm Shift) he's stuff are so amazing and I was so shy to say hi and he went to us and said Hi.He's the sweetest ever,very accommodating I was stonned when I saw him.Thanks Karl for the clothes will be wearing it a lot:)rite after karl i went straight to Paul Jatayna(OS Collection)I was so exited to grab another piece from him and I thought Paul was not their and I was hoping to finally meet him but he was not on the booth and suddenly someone said hi and its him,waaaa...I was so exited and shock when I saw him he was the nicest guy ever.and we finally introduce our self well he dint recognize me but he's the best so down to earth and always amazing..My friend also got pieces fom Camille,Kryz,kookie and more..I also love David Guison collection he was amazing too and Jp Singson jewelry were stunning and a lot more..We had a blast meeting the best blogger in the metro..looking forward for more event like these;)))you guys ROCK!!

2 comments:

  1. wow.. hope i could also attend in some events and able to meet the bloggers as well.. envy u.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my goodness sana you've told me that you were there! I was supposed to go there kaso something came up ^^.

    ReplyDelete