Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Summer is almost Over






Its Summer Baby,and me and my friends went to Boracay.Atlast!Me and my friends make sure that its a must for us to visit bora every year. Getting out of the City and got to a relaxing vacation away from the Cities noise,breakneck fast paced city life and to breath some fresh air,witness its goldensunset scenery,crystal crear flowing like a mirorr reflecting,and its finest white powdery sand.Its just so hard to fell inlove to this tropical Island and what it has to offer.

Bitter Sweet




Ugh!Its hard for me to look at this mouth watering sea food.Because I can't eat those cause I'm allergic to it..






Love to have my underwater camera



I'm wearing  H&M Button down/American Apparel Tank top/Black Shorts-AX/round bamboo necklace






No comments:

Post a Comment