Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Can't get you out of my head!









Hype this at Lookbook.nu

Hey guys I'm back. hope everyone had a great week.wheew!It was a busy week for me, got a lot of paperwork dump on my desk, lot of calls waiting its like my brains is going to explode oh by the way I work in a Bank 9-10 hrs a day, imagine how exhausted I am just rite after my shift. But moving forward yesterday was a kick ass I must say...I met up with my friend/partner in crime/co look booker PJ, whatever you wanna call him, haha...And we had a little challenge to style one another. We had such a great time that day, plenty of fun pictures to come, Me and PJ just have a lot in common.



 Labels:
Fedora-H&M/Sunnies-Rayban/DIY-Tie/Trousers-Topman/Envelope Bag-LV/Shoes-Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment