Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Oxygen The Next Top Stylist Collab with Status Magazine



With another opportunity ahead of us,One of the biggest and the most stylish clothing line are looking for new fresh talents who have their own taste,style identities and personality,attitude in styling.

Been so addicted with Oxygen designs since then,no doubt about it.I love how they design their clothes its always fashion forward,very chic and fresh. After I've seen their collection last Philippine Fashion Week I was so exited and Thrilled from the pieces of their collection. Very Intricate cut,well tailored Jeans and Jacket,Casual look that you can wear from day til night and its very comfortable.

To add it up they also have a bunch of accessories to wrap up you look.My personal Favorite are their Bags, Knuckle rings,Chain Necklaces,wrap around bracelet and belts

I love how they think about their designs its always fun,trendy and yet very affordable.

No comments:

Post a Comment